"" Canelline Sims: Canelline's Mood - 2 new plants - - - L'humeur de Canelline - 2 nouvelles plantes
Don't forget to leave your comments - N'oubliez pas de laisser vos commentaires - No olviden dejar sus comentarios - Vergeet niet om uw reacties achter te laten.

Link to my Artist Page on : The Sims Resource

7/2/11

Canelline's Mood - 2 new plants - - - L'humeur de Canelline - 2 nouvelles plantes



EN : It's not much, but I hope that these two plants will enhance your home. :)

FR : Ce n'est pas grand chose, mais j'espère que ces 2 plantes agrémenteront votre maison :)



Click on images to enlarge - Cliquez sur les images pour agrandir















4 comments :

Candy Lover said...

Oh Canelline, your stuff are always so amazing. I really like these plants. They are look like so much fun!

Anita said...

Very nice, I love how the leaves wrap around that stand, I'm loving your creations Canelline.

Lorrie said...

Hi! I'm Lorrie! Downloading and thank you! By the way I wanted to invite you to my new blog. I hope that my visit and add to the observers. I'm already your and I really like your blog! :)
http://www.lorriestuff.blogspot.com/

elisef said...

I LOVE your decorated column; thanks! Please continue! ^-^